Sexy relationship questions should instill a sense of fun and excitement in your partner. The idea is to break down the wall and open up sexual possibilities. Show your boyfriend or girlfriend you have a frisky side by asking a sexy question. You'll get them to open up about his or her sensuality and answering sexy relationship questions will highlight your partner's sexiness to you.
For one, you open communication about the bedroom, a subject that is often thought about and not often talked about. Everyone has sexual fantasies, but many people feel a little strange talking to girlfriends and boyfriends about them. Actually, it should be just the opposite, but most of us have hangups about sexy talk.
It's a little different for a guy to ask his girlfriend sexy relationship questions and for a girl to ask her boyfriend the same sexy questions. So I've included two sections: “sexy questions to ask a guy” and “sexy questions to ask a girl”. Some of these sexy questions can be asked to either sex, of course. We have then gone out to a reputable store that helps in the subject of sexiness within couples relationship and nights; you can learn how to talk dirty to your boyfriend or girlfriend, which is the #1 way to get your deepest desires met in a relationship.
Warning: Please Use Responsibly!
If you're a man and want to discover the language that fires up her sexual libido, click here >>
Sexy Relationship Questions for Your Boyfriend
Guys are easy. If a woman wants to get her boyfriend heated up, just about any question is going to work. But girls probably want to have some “sexy fun” themselves, so I've tried to include questions that get a good sexy conversation started or initiate a sexy encounter.
Try to be flirty and carefree when asking these sexy relationship questions. If it makes you little nervous, that's fine, too. Sexy romance questions are all about adding the same sense of romantic magic to the relationship you once had just kissing or holding hands.
You can turn these into a game by spring a sexy quiz or even sexy online survey, but the main point of these questions is to get your boyfriend thinking about sex and add a little of spontaneous sexiness to your relationship.
- What's your favorite part of sex?
- What's your biggest sexual fantasy (involving one partner)?
- Would you ask me what my biggest sexual fantasy is?
- What's the naughtiest thing you ever thought of me?
- Are you familiar with the term “erotic roleplay”?
- Have you ever had sex in a public place?
- Do you enjoy phone sex?
- Where do you want to have sex the most?
- What do you want to do with my body?
- Have you ever had a sexy nickname? How did you get it?
- Would you ever (fill in the blank)?
- Have you ever tried whipped cream in the bedroom?
- Do you want to do something really wild?
- Do you ever had erotic thoughts about me? Describe them.
- Can't we ditch this (fill in the blank) and go have sex?
- What would you do with me if we were alone right now?
Be frisky, and build up that passion that first fueled your relationship, try new things together too, and learn the art of sensual dirty talk as it keeps him hooked to you and sexually satisfied.
Questions for Your Girlfriend
The best sexy questions for your girlfriend are those that get her talking about the subject, but also gives her a chance to give feedback about what she expects from you sexually or what she enjoys when being sexy with you. People don't always feel comfortable talking about sex, so sexy time often becomes the standard 1-2-3 affair.
You can use the “do you prefer” questions as a sexy survey, or you can one at a time and save the rest up for another night. If she tells you she has no preference or has never tried one of the options, ask her if she would like to give it a try. This can turn into a unique sexual experience both of you will remember for some time. The great thing is, you'll be able to ask her later to answer the question.
Try to get her to talk about her favorite sensual experiences. Describing kisses or where she prefers to be touched or kissed opens the door to a discussion of her sensuality, but it does so that allows her to be specific and give you important sexy information about her. In the end, it will enrich your sexual experience as a couple and let you understand her better.
Talk about her sexual preferences and you'll become a better lover for her. Listen to her sexy wants and you create a sense that you're interested in satisfying her sensual needs. Speak to her in a way that unleashes her naughty side, and she'll never leave you. And listening to your girlfriend talk about her sexuality is crazy good erotic fun.
- What's your favorite place to be kissed?
- Describe your favorite kiss you've ever had?
- What's your favorite color lingerie?
- What color panties are you wearing?
- What's your favorite sexual position?
- Do you prefer ice cubes or hot wax?
- Do you prefer strawberries with whipped cream or chocolate?
- Do you prefer sex beneath the sheets or on top?
- Do you prefer sex with the lights on or off?
- Do you like rough sex or smooth sex?
- What's your sexiest article of clothing?
- Where would you like me to touch you more?
- What sexual act feels the best when we have sex?
- Have you ever had a sexy dream about me? Describe it.
- What one word would describe the most pleasurable night you've had?
Now if there is anything you're in the mood for and want to learn how to tell her in a fun, sexy way that makes her want you, click here.