Serious Life Questionnaire and Questions to Ask Men
Most men aren't going to want to talk about all the romantic girly stuff off the bat, but that doesn't mean they have anything to hide.
While men like to joke around and discuss hypotheticals, seriously discussing their emotions, feelings, and “future” doesn't come natural to many of them.
If you're getting resistance, mix a few of these questions into the “romantic questions to ask a guy” list. Transition from one to the other and they'll never know the difference. If a man gets the idea you're beating around the bush about life questions and marriage commitments, they may shut you down, so avoid questions that might scare a guy in these circumstances, if your man typically doesn't like talking about committed relationships.
Relationship Quiz for Men
I've started the list off with a few basic, non-intrusive questions, then move on in a few short queries to some extremely personal and in-depth ones. If you think asking the most serious questions that soon is too much, add in a few of the more general questions further down the list.
- Are you a member of any clubs or organizations?
- Do you enjoy people's company or do you consider yourself a private person?
- Do you have a temper?
- Do you believe in God?
- Which faith were you raised in? If you are no longer of that faith, why?
- Should a person in a relationship have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- If you found out you couldn't have children, would you adopt?
- What makes you sad?
- What makes you happy?
- Would you move to a new town for your partner?
- What do you want to do “when you grow up”? Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Do you see things as black and white? Or do you see shades of gray?
- How often do you attend church in an average year? How many times did you attend church last year?
- Who did you vote for in the last presidential election? Why?
- Are you a virgin? How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- Do you have a cause you believe in strongly?
- Should couples have individual or joint bank accounts?
- Do you believe in an afterlife? What is it like?
- Do you believe in getting married? Why or why not?
- Do you believe in monogamous relationships?
- Are you well-organized? Neat?
- Do you consider yourself lazy or energetic?
- Are you a drinker?
- Did you have a role model growing up? Do you have a role model now?
- Do you have asiblings? If so who are they? Are you the oldest, youngest, or somewhere in-between?
- Do you have a lot of friends? Are you in touch with friends from school/college? How close are you?
- How much time do you spend texting friends in a day?
- How much time do you spend on the Internet every day?
- How much time do you spend playing video games in a week?
- What's your favorite meal?
- Do you enjoy eating out?
- How much do you like shopping?
- Do you like parties? Are you a partier? Do you throw parties?
- Do you have any pets? What are their names?
- Do you enjoy traveling? What's your favorite vacation been so far? What made it so special?
- Do you like children?
- Do you have your own desktop computer or a laptop?
- Do you read newspapers? Online news sites? Which ones?
- Do you read books? Has a book influenced you or had an impact on your life?
- Who is the head of your family?
- Do you smoke? Have you ever smoked?
- Have you ever undergone counseling or therapy of any sort?
- Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
- Have you ever done volunteer work?
- Have you ever had a brush with death?
- Is weight a factor in choosing a romantic partner?
- If a relative died and left you a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
- If you could change one event in history, what would it be?
- If you could have dinner with any three living people, who would it be?
- If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would it be?
- What are your three biggest strengths?
- What are your three biggest weaknesses?
- What was your favorite thing in the summer when you were a kid?
- Money considerations to the side, what is your dream job?
- What's the most expensive present you've ever bought for someone?
- What is the most adventurous thing you've done in your life?
- What is the stupidest thing you've done in your life?
- What is the smartest thing you've done in your life?
- What's the relationship with your father like?
- What's the relationship with your mother like?
- What's the relationship with your brother or brothers like?
- What's the relationship with your sister or sisters like?
- When was the last time you cried? Why?
- When was the last time you really felt proud of something you'd done? What was it?
- What was the last thing you laughed at (before this conversation)? Why did you find it funny?
- What's your favorite sport? Why?
- What is the first memory you have?
- Which celebrity do you admire? Why?
- What's the worst thing you've done to a friend? Why?
- When you settle done, do you want to settle down in the big city, in the suburbs, in a small town, or in the country?
Remember that asking about “settling down” might make a guy think you're trying to turn the conversation to marriage, kids, and life together. If that's no stress, then ask right away. If there is some resistance or you think this turns the conversation too serious for the relationship you've had to far, avoid asking these questions. In the end, you're the best judge of which questions are too personal.
There are many problems such as schizophrenia which have no cure. To get drugs online from a of good repute source is safe. Various remedies are used to treat gonorrhea, other ones to prevent other diseases. One of the best treatment for disability to get or keep an erection is Levitra. Many individuals regard about pharmacies online. Did you ever heard about ? Different pharmacies describe it as . A overall sexual complaint among men is the erectile disfunction. Sexual problems usually signal other ills: sexual hurt or erectile disfunction can be the symptom a grave heartiness problem such as soul trouble. What is the most substantial facts you probably consider know about this? What must I tell a heartiness care provider before ordering Levitra? Tell your sex therapeutist if you have any medical conditions. If you need advice about Levitra, one of pharmacists will make available remedies that are suitable for you to take. You will then be able to purchase the medication.