These 33 questions will put you well on your way to creating passion with your partner, however, if you’re looking for a sure-fire way to create a tsunami of attraction through only your words, Click here to get this 1 simple skill
Our fun relationship questions list includes 33 questions to help build your relationship with fun questions. This “love quiz” asks your boyfriend or girlfriend to answer relationship questions about themselves, your relationship and their attitude towards love relationships in general.
When you ask fun relationship questions, pretend you’re the host of a game show like the dating game or a newlywed game. Make answering a relationship question a fun experience instead of an inquisition. With our expert questions list, you’ll learn something about your boyfriend and your romance while you’re at it. The next time your relationship partner asks “What can we do for fun?”, you can pull out this fun relationship quiz.
I’ve tried to divide these 33 relationship questions up into categories, so you can pick-and-choose from the list, take them one relationship question category at a time, or use the list as several love quizzes. We start with general fun relationship love questions.
What’s better than a couple talking about their relationship? Guys are notorious for not wanting to talk about “girl stuff” and “relationship questions”, so this is a fun way to sneak in an informal and fun relationship talk. Pull out this “fun relationship pop quiz” and the two of you will end up talking about how you got together and why. And the sneaky nicest thing about these fun questions is they let you focus on the good times. Here are a couple fun relationship questions to ask:
- When was the first time you became aware of me?
- Do you remember the first thing we said to one another?
- What was your first impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?
- What’s your favorite memory of me?
- What do you like best about me?
- What is your favorite way of spending time with me?
Him or Her Questions
These fun questions have to do with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Ask these questions and you get them talking about themselves and their life. Listen to what they say and don’t say and you’ll probably learn a few things you never knew about him or her. You’ll probably get your partner thinking about something he or she hasn’t thought about in years, and probably bring back treasured memories from the past. Not only will these life questions be fun to ask, but it will bring the two of you closer together.
- How would you describe yourself?
- What is something you did as a teen that you parents never learned about?
- Who was the first person you kissed? What were the circumstances?
- What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had? What’s the most recent dream you can remember?
- What is your first childhood memory?
- What was the happiest moment of your life?
- What was your most embarrassing moment? How did you respond?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where is it?
- Do you fall for a person fast?
- Have you ever talked marriage with another person?
- How would you like to be remembered?
Favorite Love Questions
This section of “relationship questions” focuses on your partner’s favorite and least favorite things in life. Many of these will be honest one- and two-word answers, but get your boyfriend or girlfriend to elaborate on why they like or dislike what they do. Mainly focus on “what he likes” as opposed to “what he dislikes”, because there’s plenty of time for all that negative stuff later. Still, learning what he or she enjoys or avoids is telling about your partner’s personality and approach to life, so you can learn something by asking “favorite questions” about most anything. More than one person has said that “we are what we like and dislike”, so get a glimpse into his or her personality with this fun little like/dislike quiz.
- What’s your favorite time of the year? Why?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
- Who is your least favorite actor or actress?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What is your least favorite color?
- What’s your favorite type of food? Least favorite type of food?
Want to spice up the way you have conversations? Use this one simple skill when talking to the opposite sex.
Nothing is more fun than asking hypothetical questions. My friends and I have always enjoyed asking hypothetical questions. Some of the stuff friends ask one another won’t be appropriate with your “boyfriend questions” or “girlfriend questions”, but this is a fun way to get your love mate to open up and reveal something about himself or herself. These are also notable conversation starters for those of you looking to chat it up at online dating sites.
- If you could go anywhere on a vacation, where would you go?
- If you were asked to give yourself a nickname, what would it be?
- If you were asked to give me a nickname, what would it be?
- Would you mind if your partner making more money than you?
- If your partner could make more money, would you stay home with the kids?
- If you were stranded on an island and allowed one luxury item, what would it be?
- What’s the first thing you would do if you won $50,000?
- What would you do if you had one day left to live?
Questions create curiosity and fun in your relationship, and you might as well ask them in a way that spikes attraction, intrigue and makes them want you.
Other related articles:
- What Does It Mean When…Answers to 101 Relationship Questions
- New Relationship Questions to Ask
- Most Intimate Relationship Questions
- 1 Simple Skill To Make Them Want You